Top Ten Reasons Why You Should WOD in the Morning?
10. WODing first thing in the morning is the only way to guarantee something else won’t pop up later & mess up your plans. When days get hectic, exercise tends to get the back seat.
9. Take advantage of the quieter hours of the morning to take care of your mind, body and soul.
Watching the sunrise after the morning WOD is pretty nice!
8. Research shows exercising increasing mental activigt…you can arrice tow ork sharp and ready for the day!
7. You’ll find it easier to stick to a clean diet if you’ve hit a hard workout in the morning because it will put you in a healthy mindset.
6. You’ll have more energy throughout the day.
5. Most people that exercise “consistently” are doing it in the morning.
4. Even work seems manageable after a killer WOD!
3. 5:15-6:15am…the new “Happy Hour.”
2. Corey, Nick, Dave, Dawn, Kerri, Hoop & Alice! Great coaches all ready to support you on your fitness journey!
1. You know you always have a good time in class, why not start the day off with a few laughs?!